With the release of 3.5.10 version of eWeLink app, more features are coming and performance are being improved.
- Works with eWeLink camera app now(Click here to know more)
The new version of eWeLink app,3.5.10 support to work as the monitor and controller of eWeLink Camera app. Users can now take advantage of the ‘ADD CAMERA’ function(click to know more) from 3.5.8 by using an Android phone as camera.
- More products are working with eWeLink app (Check details in previous note)
- Pattern lock
To avoid touching devices by mistake and add child-proof, users can set a pattern lock so that they have to draw an unlock pattern after screen is locked or app is running in background. Pattern lock activates 1 min after app runs in background or closed.
Profile>>Settings>>Security>>Pattern Lock>>Draw your pattern
- Device settings page rearranged
Information about the device such as name, Brand/Model,Device ID,Mac address and Firmware version are grouped for better reference. Settings or options are placed below device info.
- ‘Profile’ page redesigned
1. ‘Setting’ button was moved from the middle to top-right
2. More supported third party voice assistants are added. Tap on each logo and you will see the tutorial about how to link each service.
3. ‘Log out’ button was removed from ‘Profile’ page but included in ‘Setting’ interface.
- Range for OPS thresholds adjusted
We adjusted the range of OPS thresholds for devices with OPS function(overload protection System) such as POW R2 .
With this adjustment, eWeLink protects your devices better. Moreover, electrical appliances with higher power are supported.
Current ranges for thresholds are as follows,