What's new in eWeLink Cast V1.1
eWeLink Cast V1.1 has been released, in this release we have added support for a number of devices and fixed some bugs.
⛵️New devices supported:
1. Lights: Most of the LED bulbs and some of the LED light strips.
1.1 WARM & COLD lights
Features: Adjust brightness and warm/cold colors
1.2 RGBCW lights
Features: Adjust brightness and RGB/warm/cold colors
1.3 LED light strips
Features: Adjust brightness and RGB/warm/cold colors, select preset lighting modes
2. Sensors: Motion sensor, Door/window sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor.
2.1 Door/Window sensor
Features: Dynamic icon for quick review, history of status changing
2.2 Motion sensor
Features: Dynamic icon for quick review, history of detection
2.3 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Features: Dynamic icon for quick review
3. Ceiling fan controller: additionally, we have added support for Wi-Fi Ceiling Fan And Light Controller
Features: Control light, fan speed
4. Switches: more switches were added
Feature: Control of individual channels
⛵️Bug fixes and improvements:
- Some users have found that Cast does not open on some older iPads and Android tablets, we have done some research on this and indeed the older devices are not compatible with the new technology we use, we have made optimizations on the new version and now Cast works on those devices.
In version 1.0, we found that it was not very easy to enter PIN code on some tablets, so in version 1.1 we added a virtual keyboard for the code input, now it is much easier.
⛵️Over the next few weeks, we’ll be rolling out the following:
Support of more devices
Weather and Date widgets