As the firmware upgrade relies on the network connection between the device and your selected network, please try a few more times when it fails the first time. If the problem persists, please follow through the guide below,
- Delete the device from your account.
- Take another phone, enable its hotspot.
- Connect the hotspot WiFi with your phone. Re-add the model, note that you have to enter the hotspot WiFi info correctly during adding process.
- After adding it successfully, upgrade the firmware.
- After upgrading successfully. Delete your device from your account.
- Switch your WiFi to your previous home WiFi.
- Re-add the device to App via the home WiFi.
Once you change the WiFi, you’ll need to delete and re-add. Or the device can’t send data to the server successfully.